We are located minutes from Rt. 24, Exit 19A / Harrison Blvd. That's just 20-30 minutes south of Boston and about 45 minutes from Cape Cod.
Below are back road directions from Jamaica Plain. These would be helpful if you are coming from Brookline, Brighton, Allston, Cambridge, Roxbury, etc...providing you know how to get to JP.
Click Google Map Logo to get directions to Danny's Scooter Shop
Here's the full route from JAMAICA PLAIN - about 15 - 20 miles.
1) Jamaica Way to Arborway - stay left to go over the pass at Forest Hills (where you see the tall clock tower).
2) 1st exit off Rotary (onto rt 203)
3) About 1/2 ml ahead (traffic light) take a RIGHT onto HARVARD ST. Follow straight thru 1 light and thru cemetary.
4) LEFT onto CUMMINGS HIGHWAY - follow to end (just about 3/4 ml.)
5) GO RIGHT onto BLUE HILL AVE (NOT SHARP onto RIVER ST.) and GET IN 2ND FROM LEFT LANE.
6) JUST AHEAD ROAD FORKS - stay on BLUE HILLS PARKWAY (LEFT SIDE OF FORK)
((((((FROM HERE IS SCENIC WINDING RD. OPTION, THU BLUE HILLS, OR MORE DIRECT, STILL NICE ROUT BELOW 7b & 7c))))))
7) Proceed a few miles, rd. is very straight and will end at CANTON
ST. Go STRAIGHT ACROSS Canton St. onto UNQUITY RD. (you'll be entering
the BLUE HILLS now)
8) WATCH FOR a LEFT, a few miles ahead with a big GREEN SIGN that will say RANDOLPH -
take that left and AT THE TOP OF THAT LITTLE HILL go LEFT AGAIN onto CHICKATAWBUT RD.
9) FOLLOW CHICKATAWBUT UNTIL IT MEETS RT. 28 and GO RIGHT ONTO RT. 28
10) Follow RT 28 to OUR SHOP. (NOTE: RT. 28 turns RIGHT after you go through RANDOLPH and is ALSO CALLED SOUTH MAIN ST.
(At that Light here will be a Library and white church on your
right and a big white bldg with tall columns right in front of you.
11) From that turn we about 3 miles down ON THE RIGHT. (Look for us
after you PASS the WALMART. We have a very tall and very large sign,
that's black with white letters and
our LOGO. We are directly across the street from AVON AUTO CENTER.)
LESS SCENIC OPTION. still scenic enough though.
7b) JUST after you stay to the left at that FORK ONTO BLUE HILLS PRKWY, note: RT. 28 taking a LEFT, so get in far left lane.
(the blk & white, directional sign for 28's turn is posted on the right just before the turn.)
7c) JUST FOLLOW RT. 28 THE REST OF THE WAY (Note 28 will turn RIGHT at
the TEDESCI'S and again AFTER RANDOLPH CENTER as described above in step 10).